In this interview I talk with a colleague about what steps to take if you are ready to write your non-fiction book. You’ll discover:
- how to decide what kind of book you want
- where to start
- how to think about your book so that you actually get it done (I have people come to me who’ve been thinking about their book for months, often years. If that’s you then this piece is a real game-changer!)
- Why you need structure and how to create it quickly and easily
- How to solve the “I don’t have enough time” problem
- How to know when you’re ‘done’.
Enjoy the video!
Editor, Author Unlimited